Q: What does the 12 month warranty cover me for?
A: HarpersProject warrants all goods to be free from defects in material and workmanship, and of acceptable quality and durability in every possible way for 12 months.
The warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Damage arising from abnormal use, or abuse; and
- Products which have not been maintained (eg, Marble, fabric or timber care), or which have been modified.
- Damage to packaging only;
- Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish; and
- Very minor chips or superficial blemishes.
Q: How can I track my order?
A: As soon as your order is shipped you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking ID. You will be able to use this to track your order directly with Mode Transportation. Alternative if you get stuck or are unsure contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply with a status update for you.
Q: What do I do if my product arrives damaged?
A: We are here to protect you. Please ensure you check deliveries before signing for them. If they are damaged, do not accept them. Kindly ask the delivery person to return the items back to the distribution warehouse. We will then be in contact to fast track and arrange a replacement item
Q: What freight provider do you use?
A: We use furniture specialist Hunter Express for deliveries around Australia.
Q: Do you custom make individual pieces?
A: We typically do not custom make sizes but in some instances we do, just ask.